Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Dance...Break It Down...

I like to move it, move it...
I like to move it, move it...
She likes to...MOVE IT!

Yeah, I'm so totally doing a happy dance!!!
I've finished my first column for Memory Makers and shipped everything off!!!
Such an amazing feeling! Still sooooo surreal, but so fantastically WOOOOO dee HOOOOOO!!!!
:)
Starting on Round 2! ;)

Newsflash...doo doo doo dooooo doo doo doo dooooo
Have y'all seen this?
http://kimemories.typepad.com/
Dude, KI is having a design team call!!! Such super-duper exciting news!! Can't wait to see what the new team looks like! :)

AND
yes, a big AND
I've been holding out on y'all. Sorry but I'm in the "don't count your chickens before they hatch" camp, but now that they've hatched, I'm counting baby! :)
Check.This.Out.

I'm a cover model!!! I've had my layout with Declan on a cover already (I was that crazy-ass chick dancing around WalMart with a magazine, laughing manically!) but now it's my layout with a picture of yours truly on it too! Abso-freakin'-lutely Insane...that's what it is!

So I'm full of good news and craziness today...how about y'all?
XOXO...Staci

No comments: