Thursday, September 18, 2008

I suck...

at blogging!
I want to soooo badly!
But somehow time just gets away from me.

My girl, Marla, told me its because I don't know a very important word in the English language...
NO!

Honestly, she's right.

But the last few weeks have been swarmed with school starting, PTA work, scrapping stuffs, PTA work, lots of work on something that I can't share yet, PTA work, dancing, becoming a Suzy Homemaker type again, and oh did I mention PTA work? LOL :)

Its truly been crazy! But its a good kind of crazy, kwim? Lots of fun, lots of great happenings, lots of love. :)

And...I've got some blog-a-licious plans in store for this joint! :) Coming soon...blog make-over magic, lots of inspirations, and some fun give-aways! :) Yeppers, free stuff...that's what everyone wants, right? ;) LOL :)

In the meantime, I want to show off my cuties on the first day of school...


and give a BIG Shout Out to the new KI Memories girlies!! I am SO HAPPY to continue on as a KI design team member. Its an amazing dream come true...again! :)

Speaking of...
Check out the KI blog for my blog challenge: Welcome Fall!

I made a super fun little tree door hanger that is so much better than the empty wreath hanger that was there before! (is that too much honesty?) LOL :)



XOXO...Stac :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First of all, you don't suck! You're just busy. That's life! We all get it. Sometimes you feel like blogging, sometimes you don't.

Second, super cute door hanger! I think I need one for my scrap area. Have any cardboard? Will Bob cut it for me? :-)