Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thanks...

I was a semi-finalist in the Scrapbooks etc Ultimate Summer Challenge. The challenge was to use 8 pics on a layout. Being an 8.5x11 girl, I went with a index print type line-up. :)

The best part of the whole thing was...

all my family and friends really got behind me and were voting, voting, voting. It was so awesome to feel everyone's love and support and know that they were with me 110%. I might not have won that week's contest, but I definitely won with a great family and awesome friends.

Thanks again everyone!!!
:)

Here's the layout...

Lots of love...XOXO Stac :)
PS--News from CHA coming soon! Yeppers, I went last minute! Working on it now! Post coming soon! {/tease}
Hmm...I'm kinda turning into a bit of a big ol' tease aren't I? Sorry...it will all be revealed soon enough! ;)

No comments: