Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More Sneaky-Peeky Pics...

Who wants more sneaky-peeky pics of upcoming GASC classes?
Well, I hope someone does! ;)

Here's some more GASC love...

My 2 most popular classes last year...ones that I got emails about months later were Cosmo Cricket and Jenni Bowlin. And I sooooo excited to be offering classes with them again this year! WOO HOOOOOOO!!! :)

* Jenni Bowlin
Vintage Hip class

The Thursday class for this one is already sold out, and the Friday and Saturday sessions are filling up *fast!* so if you want to be in this one...go now! I'll wait for you to come back....

doo doo doo doo doo doo
doooooooo
(that's my Jeopardy music! LOL)

Anyways, Jenni Bowlin goodies are one of my absolute faves in the industry. Nobody does vintage like Jenni. So starting with a base of *tons* of new goodies, I couldn't help but create the cutest stinkin' album evah! LOL :) This vintage looking gem has it all--glitter, bingo cards, journaling cards, pearl flowers, rhinestone buttons, a whole mini paper pack, felt, rubons, chipboard buttons, lace, and alpha stickers! Dude!!! That's like a scrap store extravaganza in a bag...plus the class! You know me...I've got all kinda of tips and tricks to make the most of your supplies, have fun, and add a little "you" to your album! :)

Here's a pic...







* Cosmo Cricket
Girl Friday Galore class

Everyonce in a while, a line comes along that makes me squeal like a little girl. I'll admit it...it's not my usual M.O. but sometimes I just can't help it. Girl Friday is that line. Girly colors that aren't too girly-sweet for me. ;) Plus, vintage images! Can you say BONUS! :) I'll let you in on a little secret to my work flow for this one...

I gathered my 4x6 pics, scattered the products all around me and BOOM! Lightening flash! :) Basically, I created a super fast, ridiculously cute Girl Power album! Really, it came together sooo quick that I got to bed before 2am! And that, my friends, is a goal in and of itself for this night owl! :) My album is all about my daughters and me, but it'll be perfect for sisters, your daughters girlfriends, your girlfriends, any group of women that touch your heart! :)

Wanna see?...






That's it for today!
But more to come of course! :)
I've still got Pebbles/Core'dinations, KI Memories, and American Crafts/Maya Road to sneak preview pics for!
See ya soon!
XOXO...Stac :)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just signed up for "she's a crafty girl" at gasc in arlington. maya road and ac are two of my faves so i'm looking forward to this!!