Monday, May 25, 2009

Crazy Busy...

with Boxes e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e. LOL
I'm swamped with getting all the goodies ready for GASC in a couple of weeks.
But I'm doing pretty well on getting it all done. My prep checklist is getting more and more things checked off! WOO HOO! :)

Trying to finish out the school year goodies too. Still running the spirit gear sale for another week, but we made it through the carnival with flying colors. The kids had a BLAST at the carnival...bouncy houses, petting zoo, cotton candy...fun! :) And we are getting more comfortable with Lilli being...(gulp) a big girl. We let her run around at the carnival with friends (we could see the whole thing), whereas last year she had to stay right with us. I've been letting her & Declan walk to school sometimes too. Bob was home one morning to see my routine of watching them walk to the corner till they're completely out of sight. Then I run upstairs to watch out the upstairs window b/c there's 2 little peekaboo spots that I can see them. I still want to check that they're being nice & staying together, following the rules ya know! LOL Yeah, Bob was laughing at me hardcore! ;)

In KI news, I just got word that I have goodies on their way! WOO HOO...sooooo can't wait to play! :) I did have lots of fun with the May projects!! The first project was for my blog challenge to "get out of the box". I know that's totally cliche, but I wanted to encourage folks to play a little bit and try that product, that technique, that design...whatever has been floating around that sounds like a fun thing to try for a layout! :)

Here's that one...



For the second one, I played with more of the new digital papers! Gotta say again and again...love, love, love! Just an easy contrast boost and then printed in b&w.

Here's this one...




Also, been doing a huge gallery update at 2Peas with my Memory Makers goodies from the Masters column and book. I'm starting to upload my Contributing Editor goodies tomorrow. Check it out... 2Peas Gallery.

Well, back to the grindstone. More kits to pack, more instruction sheets to write, more scrapping to do! :) XOXO...Stac :)

No comments: