Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Fun Continues... :)

Hey y’all! Back again from another fun day on the CHA floor! :) I’ve seen lots more goodies that you are soooo going to love! Are. You. Ready? :)

Blue Eyed Dezines: Stopped me in my tracks! This is a company out of Australia that was showcasing some fabulous felt embellishments! I love the fun and bright colors and of course polka dotties make everyone smile. The frames are gorgeous too with a little touch of frou-frou swooshie-ness and big touch of bold!

KI Memories: With a new release that is huge, there’s going to be lots here that is going to come live in your scraproom! KI has added glitter shine to much of this release—papers, alphas, and embellishments! Several themes, featuring girl, boy, pets, fruit, and more. And of course, the always fab Sheer Delights and lace cardstock in new colors and designs. :)

Crate Paper: Happy little critters make me happy too! Crate’s new Little Sprouts line has the cutest little woodland friends, including a crazy-cute mushroom die cut paper. The die cuts are awesome, with several that I wanted to pull off the display (no worries I didn’t! LOL) Another boy line with some cute monsters that is lots of fun! And a girl line named after my daughter Lillian (not really…just teasing ;) LOL) that is fun and springy with some great patterned bird chipboard.

Little Yellow Bicycle: Always a crazy busy booth, today was no exception! One of my faves here was their travel-inspired line featuring a great color combo of navy and orange. There’s been several navy based lines here, but LYB is the only one adding a big pop of orange to it. :) I love the full line of embellishments LYB offers with their lines. The Clear Cuts transparency elements are my personal fave, but there’s plenty of goodies to choose from.

7 Gypsies: Oh my Yum! 7 gypsies always makes me want to create as many mini books as possible! Just so many cool album ideas and embellishments! The Binderie was a hit at the Make & Take table (check Crystal Jeffrey Reiger’s blog for pics). The Gypsy Market line is totally pretty with rich saturated red, black, and maize yellow. My fave paper of the line is the distressed black and white stripe b/c it adds some contrasting color and scale to all the other pretty papers! :)

American Crafts: So much to talk about there’s not even room enough to talk about it all! Pretty much just set aside a paycheck for AC goodies and you might get what you’ll want from this release. LOL ;) Fabulous paper lines—I am in heaven between the Teen line and the Craft Fair line! Always great embellishments—chipboard, rubons, flair buttons, new Thickers, and more! Cute little albums all set up with page protectors. And a whole new launch into stamps. Most are perfect for card making, but the border stamps make them perfect for scrappers too. Start saving now…trust me! ;)
Bella Blvd.: With two new releases full of bright and fun, you’ll be all set for spring and summer! They’ve got the super hot color palette (pink, green, blue) going on and rock it out with birthday candles, cupcakes, water droplets (cute!), trees, and hearts. Who could ask for anything more? Oh, you want more? How about huge sheets chock full of coordinating stickers? How about big sheets of awesome alpha stickers? Yeah, they got you covered there too!


Jillibean Soup: A new exhibitor at this show, Jillibean Soup has a great idea. Kraft and lots of it! They have several lines developed on kraft bases that have big impact b/c of their other color choices (like the bold black, red, & green). Not to mention that it’s cute trees, big polka dots, starbursts, and more!! If kraft isn’t your thing or you want to mix it up, they have more colorful lines too like a fun froggy line with bright greens and yellows. They’ve got coordinating ledger journaling spots too that come in variety shaped sets.

Well, that was my Monday! See anything you like? Is there anything y’all want pics of for tomorrow? My game plan is to hit the floor running and bring y’all lots more drool-worthy goodies! ;)
XOXO…Staci :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.