Friday, August 31, 2007

Back to School Day thank goodness!

1. Memory of the Day:

D/T/me had a blast playing today. Lots of finger-skateboarding, dinosaurs, and blocks. We decided to make a block tower taller than Dec and we suceeded several times. Of course, before I could get any pics, they kept falling! LOL But I managed to get one pic from the probably 10 towers that we built! :)






2. E-Crew Update:

I finally found Declan a pre-k program! YEAH!!! I have been so stressed abot this since getting the letter from Ms. Diana that she wasn't going to be able to have school this year. After lots of phone calls & asking every woman that I met where their kids go to pre-k, I found one that will work. Its a great program, close to home, and somewhat reasonably priced (LOL). Dec had his Back to School day today so we got to meet the teacher, see the room, and meet lots of his classmates. He'll be going M/W/F from 9-2 so I hope he loves it and learns a lot!! :)

3. Cool Inspiration:

Etst again. You just can't beat it for finding the coolest things. :) This is one of my fave sellers. Her whole shop if filled with pretty stitched felt pillows and goodies. Check out her items sold to get the full effect. :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5073197

1 comment:

LisaNRoxy said...

Cool tower!!
Love the felt inspiration site - thanks for the link!!
So glad you sorted out school!