Thursday, May 22, 2008

Share...

Thought I'd share a couple of goodies that I've done lately. :)

The first two are for the May KI Memories gallery, which you can check out here:

First up, is a layout for my blog challenge this month:

Loving my new coffee table that I scored for only $60 on craigslist. Definitely my new fave by far! :)

Next up is a card I made for a girlfriend's birthday. Bessie is my bling-a-licious girlie...she always has bling on...a.l.w.a.y.s. Its just part of who she is and goodness knows, she doesn't need it b/c she shines brightly without it. She's one of those totally gorgeous, sexy women who doesn't have to try at it, its just natural. Lucky chick! ;) And she's just so super sweet and funny, which has helped me through more than a few Mommy crisis moments! LOL :) Anyways, that was a lot of reading just to peek at a card...sorry! :)


Its been a birthday card kinda month for me too. My bestest girlfriend in the world just turned 35 last week too. She is the bravest, most good-hearted, hottie of a woman you could possible imagine and then some. :) She has changed me for the good in so many ways and I am so thankful to have her in my life. So of course, the card had to be special! :) She cried so I think I hit it on the head. :)


Off to work on some more GASC goodies! Have you registered yet? Texas online registration is closed, but Michigan is still open and I have class spots!!! :) http://www.greatamericanscrapbook.com

Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Danielle Quarmby said...

ADORE that table layout :)

btw kit is up, thanks for your great comment on the sneak peek!

x dQ of Q Tea Kits