Friday, June 20, 2008

Card maniac???

Nah, not really. I do cards when I need to. And only when I need to. :)
Having said that, I needed to make one this week.
Luckily, the mojo has returned so it came together quickly and cutely. :)Check out the thank you card I made for the fabulous GASC crew! :)


Lovin' the little birdie hollarin' out big love! Just makes me smile a bit. :)

If you haven't voted for me today in the Scrapbooks etc Ultimate Summer Challenge, WHY NOT?? Go do it now!! (pretty please!!)

The registration thing is easy and then you can one-click vote every day till the 25th. :)

http://my.scrapbooksetc.com/app/voting/index.jsp;jsessionid=A2CUHEZTCVTVTQFIBQNSCZQ?id=/templatedata/sbe/voting/data/1207926546230.xml&sid=8

THANKS!! :) Maybe I'll have to make my buddies all thank you cards for voting too? Hmmmm... ;)
XOXO...Stac :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Spectacularly cute card!!!