Wednesday, June 18, 2008

WOO HOO! :)

I've been so busy with GASC prep-work that I kinda forgot how to scrapbook. I know it sounds silly, but I was a bit overwhelmed with the "what do I do?" moment before you start a new project. So while flipping through Scrapbooks, etc. I came across a challenge that I thought might be just the ticket to get me rolling again. :) They'r doing a big Ultimate Summer Challenge and week 1 was simply "raid you sticker stash & use them creatively". Okay, I can do that. A little direction but still freedom! :)

Did my entry...felt sooooo nice to play with paper and goodies again! :) And my kiddos just crack me up. Now. If you saw what it took to get the cute little lovey pose layout, you'd *really* understand the title! ;) I'm pretty sure it involved threats of bodily injury (okay, not really, but probably close). ;)

And even cooler, I just saw that my layout is in the semi-finals for this week! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO! :) :) If you want to see (and vote) ;) the layout is:
http://my.scrapbooksetc.com/app/voting/index.jsp?id=/templatedata/sbe/voting/data/1207926546230.xml&sid=6

Off to get scrappy some more! I can feel the mojo a'flowing again! :)
XOXO...Stac :)

No comments: