Monday, June 30, 2008

Love it when...

I get whole bunch of new goodies to play with! :)
Confession: I'm not really a scrap shopper. I'm a scrap browser. I have a *very* limited scrap budget per month so I have to really love something to pull out greenbacks for it. LOL :)

So this month, some yummies that I've been lusting for finally arrived...October Afternoon!!! Woo-de-hoooooo! :)

And I'm no longer a scrap kit virgin. Yeah, I know I was on the MFM team and *LOVED* Shari's kits, but I had never actually bought a kit before. Till I saw the Q-Tea (http://www.qteakits.blogspot.com/) June "Oh Deer" kit. Deer? You know I had to have it! :)

And last but certainly not least...remember when I was gone to GASC a couple of weeks ago? There was a booth there that had something totally unique and different going on...very cool niche stuff. What is it? Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Collection (http://www.craftysecrets.com/). I'd never heard of it but the dt stuff they had floating about pulled my tired self right in there and perked me right up! Sooo cute and cool! :) I got a couple of the little journal pads and have fallen in love! Need to get some of the little sticker goodness they have next! LOL :)

So, I actually had time to play with these yummy new goodies this weekend and this is what I came up with... ;)

XOXO...Stac :)

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Fantastic layout Staci!!! So cute!